Sep 21, 2010

THE UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY

Just opened my Friendster page. And look what i found...
Can't stop laughing reading this... I answered this survey 2 years ago...
Memories really hit the spot sometimes...Wonder what they're doing now...


THE UNCOMFORTABLE SURVEY. 
(lets see if you can get through it. if not, you're too scared about your past)


BEGIN...


1. Longest relationship?
= 2 Years. She left me on our Anniviersary


2. Shortest? Relationship
= 2 weeks. Went away with another girl.


3. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have told you they love you?
=A Lot.


5. Have you ever been cheated on?
=never in my life i see my self cheating when im with someone or even without.


6. What is your favorite thing about the opposite sex?
=I like when I hear their laughter. Seeing a girl smiling and laughing is like Heaven to me...


7. Have you ever had your heart broken?
=would it be called broken if my heart is as fine as a sand dust? or it would fall on a different category?


8.When was it last broken?
=1 year 4 months 1 day


9. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
= I am NOT THE BEST! BUT I AM SURE I WAS NEVER BAD!


10. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
= yes, couple of times i believe


11. Have you dated someone older than you?
= All my former girlfriends, are older than me.


12. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
= Second chances are for those who are sincere.


13. Do you believe in love at first sight?
= ITs not love! Attraction at first site, maybe!


15. Do you want to get married?
at age 28. that means i still have seven years to go.


16. Wanna say something to some of your ex's?
= To my first gf = you did it again! Make me fall inlove and suddenly you went away. AGAIN!!


=To my second gf = I dont need to know why after 2 years you left me. Even deep inside your explaination is all what i really need for me to be free, To move on. i dont need it now. I'm happy you are happy. Your Happy and I'm NOT! but there's nothing we can do to change that.


18. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds.?
= 3 attemps of suicide? now tell me if its not bad. Its good i overcomed it.


You have to answer the survey with an honest heart. An honest heart will give you good luck for the entire year. You may imagine of one people or maybe some people not only one. Answer it, "What if your ex says" referring to you!!!


1. Why did you let me go?
=I run after you. but you never looked back..


2. I still love you?
= too late...


3. When did we last talk?
=forever seems to be a good answer.


4. Will you go out with me again?
= we have the same friends, well go out if its with the group


5. Hey, can i give you a ride?
= i prefer walking.


6. My friends say we don't look good together..
= so does it mean we look better apart. nice... ask your friends if they are happy already?. ;p


7. You have changed.
= still the same me..


8. Can we get back together?
=This is not a soap opera... MOve on Let Go!


9. Oh, I know what this is all about. You found someone else.
 = nope. I found myself. in my worst and my best without you!


10. Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
= But you hurt me more


11. how can u forget our memories??
= Bury it in mud... All their things still in my house . dont worry i didnt destroy any... Ill just FEDEX it.


12. I will always love you.
=Is that a song? Here's the mic, SING!

No comments:

Post a Comment